Alegrium creates fun and innovating mobile games for both iOS and Android devices.
Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”.
Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team.
Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users.
Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
Why work with us?
- Alegrium is a big, happy family. We do great (and bad) things together.
- Close-to-unlimited FREE snacks
- Homey office
- No dresscodes
- And more for you to find out
We are scouting for talents to join our delta force.
With us, you will be working on world class mobile game projects
Digital Campaign Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build, manage, and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize company's digital campaign spending and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of app analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, App Annie, SWRVE, Appsflyer)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g. DART, Atlas)
Content Writer Intern
- Passionate about writing and have overall excellent writing skills.
- A versatile writer: be it two-lines Instagram caption, to a 700- characters long article. Be it a how-to tutorial, to fun taglines
- A good storyteller, able to captivate minds through your writings.
- High comprehension of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Docs.
- Eager to learn; open to critics, suggestions, and willing to be better in what you do.
- Able to translate ideas into writings.
- Pop culture enthusiast and love to catch up on trends.
- Good communication skills, especially written English.
- Research and create the concept, core mechanics, initial art style of a game
- Work closely with developer, analyst, QA, and art team during production period
- Defining minimal in-game content
- Calculate the game's monetizing opportunity
- Monitor and analyze a game's day-to-day performance
- Add new features/adjust existing ones
Our Game Designer should be a storyteller with basic narrative, visual design, and interface design skills. In addition, you need to fulfill these requirements:
- Advanced strategic thinking and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Fair amount of knowledge & utilization of iOS & Android features, as well as 3rd party engines
- Familiar with gameplay theories, mobile games and its industry in general
- Have an idea of mobile ads ecosystem and able to process key metrics from performance analytics
- Equipped with business development skills and the substance of product cycle
- Acquainted with all processes involved in the production of a game
- Have experience designing social games and game reward systems
- Familiar with psychological models concerning motivation
- Capable of balancing complex game systems
- Skilled at designing user interfaces and user flows
- Skilled at using mathematical models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behavior
- Understand the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Have a formal degree in Statistical Studies. Experience is a plus.
- Analyze, report, track, and monitor the game's performance to make KPI report.
- Define data variable for product performance analysis.
- Research in-game's retention and monetization point.
- Provide data-driven actionable insight for upcoming monetization and retention campaign.
- Suggest strategies for Customer Relationship Management, based on statistical analysis.
- Work closely with QA & developers to develop data.
- Have a knowledge about SQL Query and R language.
- Able to precisely utilize statistical & analytical methods.
- Able to present performance analysis in a descriptive and visual manner.
- Fair amount of knowledge on key performance indicators in mobile games.
- Have an advanced analytical, statististical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Able to convey thoughts clearly (both verbal & written), especially regarding quantitative analysis result, in an actionable manner.
- Implement features/elements of a game based on the game mechanic
- Utilize the tools needed for project completion (Ex: Fabric, HockeyApp)
- Able to deliver the tasks given within the allocated timeline
- Collaborate with game designer and game artist during development phase.
- Knowledgeable and skillful in Unity3D & 2D
- Able to understand and comply to company's framework and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Able to employ an object-oriented programming method
- Intermediate understanding of mathematic and algorithm
- Good problem-solving and communication skill
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com