Alegrium creates fun and innovating mobile games for both iOS and Android devices.
Our company is founded on the principle of “Happiness”.
Happiness is at the core of our existence from the games we create to the way we work together as a team.
Our most recent ICON POP series which includes ICON POP Song and ICON POP Mania have created a brand new way of entertainment for smartphone users.
Alegrium will continue to strive on product innovation and provide the best user experience to our users.
Why work with us?
- Alegrium is a big, happy family. We do great (and bad) things together.
- Close-to-unlimited FREE snacks
- Homey office
- No dresscodes
- And more for you to find out
We are scouting for talents to join our delta force.
With us, you will be working on world class mobile game projects
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze data to make KPI report and provide actionable insight.
- Using statistical techniques to identify and interpret trends or patterns in data.
- Working with production team by giving recommendation and insight that impact strategic business direction.
- Conduct Design of Experiment (DoE) for user experience and monetization.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantitative Analysis: Statistics, Mathematic or Computer Science.
- Strong statistical skills and analysis.
- Experience working with Data from database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience with R/RStudio, Tableau.
- Ability to communicate quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including the ability to communicate technical/statistical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Have a BS in Computer Science or other technical major, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Unity (portofolio required), plus point if you have experience with established game engines and internal workings of it
- 2(ish) years of professional game development experience including conceptualizing, prototyping and developing games or interactive media
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools (we use Git)
- Experienced with C#, plus point if you have working knowledge on C & C++
- Experience with at least one of the following languages Ruby / Python
- Possess good debugging skills.
- Strong grasp of common engineering design and practices, have implemented programming paradigm before
- Strong communication skills written and verbally, have an experience working in a team
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Strong background in math and science
- Have shipped commercial title on iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Have passion and knowledge in games, have an understanding of the tech and design principles behind games
Please attach your portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV and portfolio to jobs[at]alegrium.com